You can play your part by reducing, reusing, recycling and repairing
- Buy to a shopping list, choose items with less packaging and freeze or re-invent your leftovers
- Share with your neighbours and use Streetbank or a tool library
- Use the food and garden organics bin (formerly green / garden waste bin, with light-green lid) with fortnightly kerbside collection. Compost food waste at home or at your local composting hub
- Connect with locals via the ShareWaste platform – connecting composters (hosts) with those looking to recycle their kitchen scraps (donors).
- If you have compost ask your local cafes for their coffee grounds and food scraps