AEF are exploring a program to enable apartments to install solar at no upfront cost and are on the lookout for an apartment block in Moreland to be part of our pilot.
Our ideal apartment block will be:
- Apartments (not townhouses, duplexes etc.)
- Minimum 10 apartments in building
- Maximum height of apartment building = 6 floors
- Good roof space and no shading
- Not connected to an embedded electricity network (ie each apartment can choose their own energy supplier)
If that sounds like your home and you’d like to find out more details, please submit a business enquiry with the Australian Energy Foundation.