Unlocking business savings through upgrade finance
When (online session)
Wednesday 18 May, 10:00am - 11:30am
Do you want to reduce your businesses operational costs and carbon emissions with zero upfront costs? Do you want to know how to unlock all of the financial support available for your business from federal, state and local governments? Do you want to hear about the benefits for businesses that have been able to tap into these opportunities via building upgrades?
If the answer is YES to any of the above questions, then join us for a FREE seminar where you’ll hear first hand from various levels of government on the support available and from businesses who have benefited by accessing various rebates and incentives.
This webinar is hosted by the Better Building Finance team in partnership with speakers and representatives from the following organisations:
- Mornington Peninsula Shire (Local Government): Talking about why Council established its Upgrade Finance program and how it supports local businesses to reduce emissions and save money.
- Sustainability Victoria (State Government): Talking about the range of energy related rebates and incentives available to businesses, such as the Victorian Energy Upgrade program, the Solar for Business rebates and the STCs from the Renewable Energy Scheme.
- Bass & Flinders Distillery (Local Business): Talking about the installation of a new 38kW solar system, the drivers behind the project and how they funded it.
- Dunton Group (Solar Installer): Talking about the installation of the Bass & Flinders project, as well as the support they provided in accessing key incentives and rebates.
- Sustainable Australia Fund (Lender): Talking about how local businesses can use Upgrade Finance to pay for the balance without being out of pocket upfront.
If you’re unable to make the session, you can still learn about the benefits of upgrade finance for your business by visiting the Better Building Finance website.
To attend this event, you must have an internet-enabled PC or device and be able to log in to Microsoft Teams. Don’t have Microsoft Teams? Don’t worry, you’re able to access it via the meeting link provided when you book.
Please note this event will be recorded.